Workability Europe has members in 22 countries within the European Union and amongst its neighbouring countries. They are providers of vocational training, job coaching and paid employment for persons with disabilities and collaborate with mainstream employers to include people with disabilities in the open labour market.
Workability Europe offers a spectrum of services and opportunities to its members:
- Promoting the profile of member organisations;
- Facilitation of joint ventures between members;
- Supporting main stream employers in their Corporate Social Responsibility
European Public Affairs
- Policy monitoring and analysis, for example on Public Procurement, State Aid or the European Social Fund;
- Advice on funding opportunities;
- Lobbying the EU institutions on behalf of our members.
- Hosting of Workability Europe events, such as trainings and seminars;
- Facilitating contacts with international and European organisations;
- Organisation of exchange visits;
- Office and meeting facilities in Brussels.
- Identifying of best practices and benchmarking;
- Staff and management training;
- Access to expertise.